Pembury Partners are assisting our high-profile client and family with the search of a professional, hands-on Housekeeper/Nanny to care for their young children as well as manage housekeeping duties in their home based in Barnt Green, Worcestershire. The family have two children; a 2 year old and 7 month old. Our clients expect the ideal candidate to be incredibly flexible on a week to week basis, nurturing, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
Amongst the duties:
- A mainly Monday to Friday role with flexibility over some weekends
- 45hrs per week over an annual period; flexibility is a must as the family schedule changes week to week
- Most weeks working 2-3 days, with flexibility for more days when needed
- Caring for and assisting mum with the family’s two children, aged 2 years and 7 months
- Nursery duties
- Caring for 7 month old whilst 2 year old is at nursery
- Planning fun and stimulating activities for children
- Meal prep for children
- All housekeeping duties on the property
- Wardrobe management, organisation throughout the home
- Weekly cleaning tasks
- Laundry management
- Occasional overnight stays when needed
- Occasional travel with the family
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Previous experience within a private household is essential
- Able to be thoroughly flexible on a week-to-week basis
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
- Energetic, and hands-on as the home is large
- A friendly, cheerful personality with the ability to be flexible when needed
- Valid UK Driving Licence is a must
- Checkable references
Salary: £40,000 GPA, one month paid holiday
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.