Pembury Partners are assisting our client and family with the search of a professional, hands-on Housekeeper/Nanny to care for their young child as well as to manage housekeeping duties in their home based in Wilmslow, South Manchester. The role will suit a well-rounded individual happy to assist with general errands and occasional simple meal preparation. Our clients expect the ideal candidate to be flexible, nurturing, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
Amongst the duties:
- A Monday to Friday role, approx. 10am until 6:30pm
- School pick up and after-school routine for 6 year old
- Taking to and collecting from extra-mural activities
- Dinner once school activities are complete for 6 year old
- All housekeeping duties on the property
- Wardrobe management, general organisation and tidying throughout the home
- Laundry management
- General assisting on shopping and errands
- Occasional preparation of simple meals for the family
- Feeding and walking family dog
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Previous experience within a private household is essential
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
- Energetic, and hands-on as the home is large
- A friendly, cheerful personality with the ability to be flexible when needed
- Valid UK Driving Licence is a must
- Checkable references
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 GPA
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.