Pembury Partners are assisting our client and family with the search of a professional, hands-on Housekeeper/Nanny to care for their young children as well as to manage housekeeping duties in their home based in Sutton Coldfield. The family have two children; a 3 year old and a 2 month old, therefore previous baby experience is essential. Our clients expect the ideal candidate to be flexible, nurturing, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
The role is live-out and will suit someone within 20 minutes driving distance, however live-in option can be provided for the right candidate.
Amongst the duties:
- A Monday to Friday role: Monday’s, Wednesday’s and Friday’s 8am – 8pm, with Housekeeping and Childcare. Tuesday’s and Thursdays only Childcare, 5 hours per day
- Nursery duties
- Nursery drop off and pick up
- Planning fun and stimulating activities for the toddler
- After school routine
- Evening and bedtime routine
- All housekeeping duties on the property
- Wardrobe management, general organisation and tidying throughout the home
- Laundry management
- General assisting on shopping and errands
- Occasional baby sitting and weekend stays when needed
- Occasional international travel with the family
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Previous experience within a private household is essential
- Previous experience as a nanny is essential
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
- Energetic, and hands-on as the home is large
- A friendly, cheerful personality with the ability to be flexible when needed
- Valid UK Driving Licence is a must
- Checkable references
- Up to date DBS
- UK driving license and own car
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 GPA, one month paid holiday to be taken off-season, during the Summer
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.