Pembury Partners are assisting our client and family with the search of a professional, hands-on Part-Time Housekeeper/Nanny to care for their young children as well as to manage housekeeping duties in their home based in Lancaster, Lancashire. The family have three children; 2 year old twins and a 4 year old. Our clients expect the ideal candidate to be flexible, nurturing, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
The role is live-out and will suit someone within 20 minutes driving distance.
Amongst the duties:
- A Part-Time role caring for the children and managing housekeeping in the home – 25 hours/3 days per week
- Nursery duties
- Nursery drop off and pick up
- Planning fun and stimulating activities for the children
- After school routine
- All housekeeping duties on the property
- Wardrobe management, general organisation and tidying throughout the home
- Laundry management
- General assisting on shopping and errands
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Previous experience within a private household is essential
- Previous experience as a nanny is essential
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude, energetic, and hands-on
- A friendly, nurturing personality with the ability to be flexible when needed
- Checkable references
- Up to date DBS
- UK driving license and own car
Salary: £26,000 gpa
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.