Pembury Partners are searching for an experienced Housekeeper for a fantastic opportunity within a private estate in the heart of the Cotswolds. The Housekeeper will work in a small team assisting the family in their current household and ensure the smooth running throughout. The Housekeeper will assist in the housekeeping team retaining the same standards and operations. This is a fully staffed property with a formal tone albeit a family home. The Housekeeper will be an excellent team leader and will have a proactive and solution-driven mind-set.
This is an excellent opportunity for Chief Stewardess looking to transition into a land based role.
This is a live out role.
Amongst the duties:
- Full time role – flexible, typically on an 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm shift-pattern with flexibility on events/special occasions
- Excellent work-life balance however must be willing to work on weekends
- Full housekeeping duties
- Laundry management
- Ensuring the smooth running of all daily operations
- General assistance with the family animals which include dogs, cats, chickens and a hedgehog
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience in similar roles, operate by high standards
- Confident driver
- Proactive, experienced, able to lead by example and work excellently in a team environment
- Flexible, supportive and solution-driven
- A passion for housekeeping and organisation
- Must be an animal lover
Salary: To be discussed upon application
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org