Pembury Partners are assisting our high-profile international client with the search of a professional, enthusiastic Housekeeping Supervisor based in Inverinate, Scotland. Our client is seeking a professional housekeeper with exceptionally meticulous cleaning and organisational skills with a solution driven attitude.
This role will suit someone flexible in their approach with a “can-do,” cheerful, happy attitude who has a full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
Amongst the duties:
- A hands-on housekeeping role to the highest standard, responsible for pre-arrival, arrival, during stay, departure, and low season housekeeping operations
- Overseeing and training a team of 3 permanent housekeepers as well as a team of 30 cleaners during busy periods, efficiently organising the staff roster and assigning workloads
- Ensuring any persons entering the property are permitted to do so
- To properly administer all purchase orders and purchasing request forms, following up to ensure items are received/delivered
- Responsible for stock takes within the property and to inform relevant departments of any shortages and requirements, ensuring the property is stocked with sufficient supplies prior to arrival
- Attending to guests requests promptly and efficiently
- To monitor household laundry ensuring any personal items are dealt with in the correct manner and returned to appropriate rooms as quickly and efficiently as possible
- To provide cover for colleagues in times of absence, such as annual leave
- To ensure a professional approach is undertaken in performing duties and interacting with clients, colleagues and external providers, with particular emphasis on maintaining departmental confidentiality.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Proven 4* and 5* housekeeping experience with the ability to set an example to all staff in dress and behaviour
- A Hospitality Degree or equivalent will be advantageous
- COSHH, manual handling and health and safety certificates
- Strong team leading and management skills – able to delegate, train, coach, mentor and motivate others
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
- Must have a driving licence and own vehicle
Salary: £30,000 gpa per annum