Pembury Partners are assisting our UHNW Client based in Los Angeles, USA with the search of a professionally trained Italian-speaking Butler to join their formal household and assist the Principal’s within their fully-staffed property. This is a complex, formal fully-staffed household with a demanding criteria of service: the Butler will ensure the smooth running of service, making sure standards are met. The Butler will have experience in luxury service and front of house and will possess an innate sense of service, flexibility and loyalty. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and resourceful professional with excellent organisational and communication skills. The working schedule will be organised on rotation (6 month on/6 month off ).
Accommodation offered to international candidates. The role starts asap.
Amongst the duties:
- A service focused role, assisting the Principal’s according to schedules and engagements
- Working alongside a second Butler
- Rotational shift pattern
- Assisting with organising events
- Working of projects and acquisition of goods
- All service in the household
- Liaise with Family Office
- Bilingual Italian/English required, additional spoken Spanish a bonus
- Previous experience in similar roles within large, complex, formal households
- European/UK experience is preferred
- Flexibility and discretion
Salary: up to £130k pa / accommodation provided for international candidates, flights covered.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org