Pembury Partners are assisting our Chelsea based UHNW Client, a High-Profile Family with the search for a Nanny for their two children, aged between 6 and 9 years old. The household is both semi-formal and fully staffed: therefore, the nanny will have experience in a structured household working alongside a full team of staff and security teams. The role will suit an energetic Nanny, who loves to travel as the family travel frequently to their property in Lake Como, Italy, as well as other holiday destinations abroad. The family home also has an indoor swimming pool which the children are very passionate about, so the right Nanny will be a keen swimmer.
Shortlisting for this role will close at the end of September. You will need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Amongst the duties:
- Full-time live-in role caring for 6 and 9 year old
- All nursery duties
- Homework and prep
- Morning, after school and evening routines
- Lead by example and educate the children in a fair and positive manner
- Wardrobe management and organisation
- Children’s packing and travel organisation
- Social and educational calendar and diary management
- Ensuring activities are fun and engaging
- Fluent in English is essential; bilingual in Spanish or Italian is a huge bonus
- An energetic personality is essential as the children spend plenty of time outdoors and love to swim
- Must be a keen swimmer
- Able to discipline with kindness, attentive to the children’s welfare and well-being
- Keen to travel with the family to home in Lake Como, Italy and abroad
- Ability to work in a fully-staffed team
- Must be organised and have basic computer literacy skills
- Discretion is essential
- Driving Licence is desired
- Checkable references and current DBS or willing to obtain one
Salary and benefits: up to £80k gross per annum, separate accommodation provided in London & abroad. Shortlisting candidates by the end of September 2023.
To submit your application for the role, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org