Private Client of Pembury Partners are looking for a qualified and experienced nanny to care for their young 18-month old child. This is a live in role, based between in the South Manchester area. The Nanny will care for the wellbeing of the little one, will be in charge of nursery duties, activities and social calendar organisation, encourage the little one’s development through play and educational yet fun projects. The Nanny will live in and will be working in a mix of sole and shared charge with the Principal: this role will suit an organised, proactive and self-starter who is able to work within a fast moving team of household professionals. This is an ideal role for a discreet, dynamic professional who loves to travel and enjoys supporting a busy family.
The role starts ASAP.
APPLICATIONS : open
Amongst the duties:
- Care of the 18 month child’ wellbeing
- Monday to Friday, possibly some Saturday morning work required if agreed in advance.
- Organising calendar, activities and playdates
- Full nursery duties
- Menu planning
- Work alongside a team
- Travel with the Family during holidays
- Ensure smooth running on the little one’s schedule
- Proxy Parenting if needed
- Experienced Candidate, Qualifications highly sought after
- English spoken to native level
- Switched on, proactive and flexible
- Lover of travel
- Excellent team player
- Confident driver
Salary, accommodation: starting at £500npw+ depending on qualifications and experience, private room and bathroom.
To discuss this role in full discretion, please contact Elvie Dakin via email at email@example.com