Pembury Partners are assisting a Private family based in Bayswater, West London, with the search for a second nanny for their two children aged between 1yrs and 5 yrs. The candidate will work alongside another nanny who has been in the role for a number of years and will primarily assist with the care of the eldest child and their educational and academic development, whilst caring for the little one when required. The nanny will assist the child with school support, phonics and EYES-related activities: the ideal nanny will be qualified and possess a background in tutoring or/and have experience as a teaching assistant for children of the same school age bracket. This is a fully staffed household therefore the nanny will work in good synergy with the rest of the staff and will be an excellent team player. The role is 5 days per week, weekend work included and some travel in the summer. This is a mix of sole and shared charge and can be live in or, if preferred, live out.
The roles starts immediately, shortlisting for the position taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Saturday to Wednesday or Sunday to Thursday (NB days and hours can be negotiated for the right candidate)
- 7:30am to 7:30pm or 8:30am to 8:30pm
- Full nursery duties
- Laundry management for one of the children only, the other nanny will share the workload equally
- Ensuring the children room are in order, wardrobe management
- Organising simple meals when the chef is off at the weekend
- Assisting with homework and prep
- Organising and supporting educational and developmental activities
- Encouraging learning activities and fun-themed projects
- Travel to family secondary-summer homes and yacht
- Caring for the wellbeing of the children and work in a team with the long-standing nanny.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- English speaking to native level
- Qualified with tutoring/TA background
- Nurturing, of a sunny and positive disposition
- Flexible and able to work in a team
- Confident swimmer
- Dog lover (no duties required but there is a dog in the household)
Salary and benefits: salary up to £60k gpa, separate provided apartment shared with the nanny and family assistant.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com