Our clients in Oxshott, Surrey are looking for a super energetic, fun and kind live in nanny to join their family and care for their children aged 13, 11 and 3 years. The Nanny will be responsible for all children’s wellbeing, nursery duties, meals, and diary management. A great opportunity for an organised savvy nanny with experience working in busy households. The family employ a daily housekeeper as well as additional members of staff so team work is essential.
Although this is a live in role, separate accommodation is offered to the nanny to ensure privacy and independence.
Interviews taking place now – start date asap
Amongst the duties:
- Monday-Friday – Three days per week 7am to 9am and then 12:30 to 7pm. Two days per week 2:30 to 9:30pm
- Flexibility to work two weekends per month (Saturday full day and Sunday half day)
- Helping with homework
- Preparing simple, healthy and nutritious meals for the children
- Share school run duties for the little one
- Making sure school and sports bags are organised and prepared
- Creative ideas for play and activities especially for the 3 year old little one
- Travel with family if happy to !
Skill Set required:
- Childcare qualifications preferred and checkable references
- Confident driver
- Energetic, dedicated to the children
- Flexible and committed
- Able to work in a team
Salary and accommodation: £45k gpa negotiable. Own flat with separate entrance, bedroom, lounge with kitchenette, bathroom
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Mariane Ramazani at firstname.lastname@example.org