Pembury Partners are assisting an international client with the search of a live in nanny to join their family and care for their three children aged 1.5yrs, 6yrs and 8yrs. The family are relocating to Beverly Hills, California from Europe and are very much looking for a fun and dynamic nanny to assist with the smooth transition and make sure the hectic schedules of all three children are observed and organised. The children have already been enrolled to a local school and will have an array of afternoon activities/clubs to keep them busy and entertained. The ideal professional will have geo-knowledge and suggest age-appropriate recreational activities available in the area.
The role is live in, Monday to Friday and will include international travel. A car will be provided as well as on site accommodation –separate annex within the grounds of the residence.
The role starts end of August/beginning of September 2021
Amongst the duties:
- Care of the wellbeing of the three children
- Monday to Friday, flexibility required at times
- School runs, activities organisation and orchestrating
- Menu planning, provisioning and cooking for the children – If the nanny is keen – cook a bit more for mum and dad!
- Travel with the family – Caribbean, Europe and other worldwide destinations
- eligible to work in the USA
- Knowledge of the area and child-related activities available
- Fun, dynamic, proactive
- Self-started and outdoorsy – swimming, cycling, hiking enjoys sports
- Childcare qualifications a bonus, reference and background checks a must
- Confident driver
Salary and benefits: accommodation provided, separate annex, salary $100k per annum
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com