Pembury Partners are assisting our client, Pro Footballer & Family with the search of a hands-on, Housekeeper to oversee all housekeeping duties home based in Canary Wharf, London. The role will be Monday to Friday, working on a flexible basis for 5/6 hours per day, taking care of all general housekeeping, organising and laundry. The family have one young child so the right candidate will be good with kids and happy to baby sit when mum needs to run errands occasionally. Our client expects the ideal candidate to be professional, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday, 5/6 hours per day on a flexible basis; +-30 Hours per week
- All housekeeping duties on the property
- Wardrobe management and general organisation throughout the home
- General tidiness
- Deep cleaning
- Occasional baby sitting when mum needs to run errands etc.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Previous experience in a similar role within a private household is essential
- Trustworthy, honest and discreet
- Ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- A friendly, cheerful personality with the ability to be flexible
- Must have valid UK driving licence
- Child friendly and able to babysit occasionally
Salary: £36,000 gpa
To submit your application for the role, please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org