An excellent opportunity has arisen for a live out Housekeeper Nanny for a family based in St Johns Wood, London. The family have another Housekeeper and everyone works as a team: the ideal professional should be confident working with four children, 12 ,11, 7 and 4 years old. The role will be approximately 50% housekeeping duties, and 50% childcare duties. The children are in school most of each day but when they are home in the afternoons more of the focus will be on them. Shared cooking between the housekeeper and Mum.
Amongst the duties:
- 5 ½ days a week 7:30am to 7:30pm with breaks at breakfast and lunch – Saturdays off & ½ days Wednesdays
- Extra hours available and paid extra
- Full housekeeping duties – high level
- Cooking for the family
- Shopping for household groceries
- Laundry management, linen and ironing (sheets are sent out for ironing)
- Animal friendly, the family have a puppy.
Skill Set required:
- Discreet and respectful
- Ambitious and committed
- Able to work in a team
- Start date as soon as possible
Benefits and package: £550 net per week negotiable – this position is live out.
For more information and to discuss in confidentiality, kindly contact Nadine Swartz firstname.lastname@example.org