Pembury Partners are assisting a valued returning client based in Chelsea, SW London, with the search for a live out Nanny Governess for their two children aged 8yrs and 3yrs. The children attend school and nursery respectively, both establishments are within walking distance. The ideal Nanny will love creative play, organising activities, riding bicycles and keeping social engagements such as playdates. This role is sole charge so the ideal professional will be qualified, organised, responsible and a self-starter who can work independently. The family employ a full time live in housekeeper also so no babysitting is requested unless agreed in advance. Some travel for up to 3 weeks per year to Europe and Mustique This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a really lovely family in Chelsea. The role starts in May 2021, interviews taking place now.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
- School runs.
- Playdates, activities and assistance with homework.
- Room organisation and school kits (no laundry)
- Cooking of children meals and organising shop
- Travel with the family – if permitted
- English spoke to native level
- Childcare qualified – CACHE level 2 minimum, Norland a huge bonus
- Driver is a bonus not a must – car is provided (manual)
- Kind, loving, energetic, and able to work in a team.
- Checkable references
Salary and benefits: very competitive and negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Mariane Ramazani at firstname.lastname@example.org