Pembury Partners are assisting with the search for a competent and experienced Nanny to join a private family based in Boadilla del Monte, Madrid, and care for their 3 month old baby. The role is full time live out, therefore the ideal candidate will be already located within commutable distance and will be eligible to work in Spain. The family are international and the Nanny will be required to speak English to fluent level: the ideal candidate will be able to create a nurturing and safe environment for the child to thrive in and will assist the family with organising the little one’s schedule, appointments and classes. This role will suit a nanny with proven experience in maternity care, specialist knowledge of babies’ developmental milestones and will provide support and guidance to the Clients who are first time parents.
The role starts asap, shortlist for candidates will close by the 9th of October 2023.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm with flexibility if required
- Routines establishing and maintaining
- Providing age-suitable activities to promote sensory and motor skills development
- Ensure cleanliness and safety on
- Appointments and medical check-ups for the baby
- Milestones support i.e. weaning, sleep training etc.
- Batch cooking
- Nursery duties
- Stock of room and wardrobe, provisioning
- Social calendar and engagements, classes and support of educational activities
- Nanny diary
- Parental support when needed
Skillset sought after
- Fluent English speaker, eligible to work in Spain,
- Located within commutable distance
- Strong baby care/maternity acumen. Highly experienced.
- References, police check a must
- Dedicated, discreet, supportive, patient
Salary: the client is flexible – please discuss with the Consultant at interview stage.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin on email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org