Pembury Partners are assisting a private Client based in CB10 with the search for a discreet and trusted morning Housekeeper to organise and support the household and ensure its smooth running.
The Client have five very well behaved dogs, 3 small and 2 large, therefore an animal lover is a must! The family have a little one aged 1 year and would love for the Housekeeper to be child friendly so to entertain him for 1 hour whilst both parents focus on other projects. The property is a 4-bedroom-converted barn, surrounded by a beautiful garden where the pets spend most of the time.
The ideal professional will be discreet, friendly and super organised: they will liaise with the Client’s lovely virtual PA and work in a team. This is a lovely opportunity for a local Housekeeper looking for a morning engagement and to work for a dynamic and busy household. The role start asap.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday – 8am to 12noon – hours can be negotiated for the right professional
- Laundry management
- Upkeep and general housekeeping of the property
- Organisation of mutual spaces
- Provisioning and stock control
- Walking of the family dogs – not a must but a bonus
- Care of the little one for an hour daily
- Babysitting can be offered also on top
- Local candidate with knowledge of suppliers and shops
- Experienced, organised and pro active
- Discreet (NDA required)
- Checkable references
Salary: £15pgh/ hours negotiable
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com