Pembury Partners are assisting our Client and family with the search of a highly experienced hands-on Nanny/Governess based in Chelsea, London for sole charge of their 4 years old. Our clients expect the ideal candidate to be incredibly professional, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
Start date: September 2023
Amongst the duties:
- Working afternoons, Monday to Friday (40 hours per week), with baby sitting on request
- Caring for the family’s child, including nursery duties and after school care
- Be hands on and fully immersed in taking care of the 4 year old
- Assisting with extramural activities
- Engaging the children in fun activities while keeping to their daily routine
- Occasional travel with the family in school holidays
- In charge of the social calendar, play dates etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- German speaking is highly sought after
- Previous experience as a Nanny within a similar home is essential
- An educational background/educational qualifications is desirable
- Trustworthy and the ability to be completely discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
- A friendly, cheerful personality
- Ability to work with flexibility
Salary: Negotiable, to be discussed in consultation. September 2023 start date
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com