A wonderful new opportunity for a professional and experienced nanny has arisen in Italy. Our Clients travel between their homes in Milan and Tuscany and have a little boy who is 15 months old. The ideal Nanny will be educationally focused and familiar with milestones and development of children of this age and will be able to work in a team with the parents. The family do travel when able to the Caribbean and the USA. The ideal candidate will speak fluent English and ideally Italian, although the latter is not a must.
The role is full time 5 and a half days a week, as per Italian service standards. The role is to start in March/April.
Amongst the duties:
- Caring for the toddler
- Preparing healthy meals for him and doing all nursery duties
- Activities and playdates
- Getting him ready to travel, packing, unpacking
- Supporting Mum with sleep training and sleep schedules for travel
Skill Set required:
- Fluent in English, Italian would be beneficial but not a must
- A warm friendly supportive Nanny who will integrate well into their lives
- Someone organised, child focused, energetic and confident
- Experience in similar ages a must, with observation of milestones, and developmental games and learning through play
Benefits and package: salary negotiable on experience and qualifications. Accommodation in Milan and Tuscany included.
To discuss further please contact Nadine Swartz at email@example.com