Wonderful clients based in Denver, Colorado, USA are looking for a nanny for their two children, a boy of 3 years and a little girl of 6 months. The nanny will be eligible to work in the USA and will be able to start as soon as possible. Mom and Dad are looking for a positive, responsible person who is happy to live in the city or be on a farm, where they will be growing their own produce and have farm animals The family travel to the mountains and would love for the nanny to join them during the ski season.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday – with flexibility to work 4 days, 5 days or give the client babysitting nights off when needed. Guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Breakfast, school runs
- Creative activities, dinner and bedtime routines
- Upkeep of the children bedrooms and toys
- Assist with playdates and sports activities and related organisation
- Helping with weaning and potty training when needed.
- Eligible to work in the USA
- Driving license
- Native English speaking –French would be a bonus
- Experience with food allergies a bonus
- Confident and experienced with children of these ages
Accommodation: None – this is a live out position. Relocation costs negotiable.
Salary and benefits: $25-$35 per hour negotiable and based on experience. Overtime paid and healthcare contributions
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Nadine Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org