Pembury Partners are assisting a private client residing near Annecy, France, with the search for a live in Nanny for their little one aged 2.5 years old The household is both semi formal and staffed, the nanny will therefore be able to work independently and alongside a team. The nanny will care for the wellbeing of the little one and will be in charge of organising educational and fun activities for the child to enjoy. The family travel to Europe, USA and Dubai and would love for the nanny to join them: the ideal nanny will be emotionally mature, discreet and respectful. The new nanny will replace the existing maternity nurse who has been looking after the little one since birth. The role is live in, separate accommodation can be offered if preferred. The nanny will speak English and possibly French and be a confident swimmer. Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered.
Shortlisting for this role will close end of w/c 20th November. Start date December 23/January 24
Amongst the duties:
- Full-time live-in role caring for a 2.5yrs old
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm, flexibility if required
- Babysitting if required – agreed in advance
- Nursery duties
- Social and educational calendar and diary management
- Ensuring activities are fun and engaging
- Travel with the family
- Fluent in English is essential; bilingual in French is a huge bonus
- Pertinent experience, qualifications a bonus
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Confident swimmer
- Able to discipline with kindness, attentive to the children’s welfare and well-being
- Respectful, discreet, of a gentle nature
- Checkable references and current police check or willing to obtain one
Salary and benefits: € 80 to € 100k gross per annum depending on qualifications and experience. Live in in residence offered, separate accommodation can be organised for the right candidate.
To submit your application for the role, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.