Pembury Partners are assisting our Holland Park based UHNW Client, a High-Profile Family in Broadcasting & Motion Pictures with the search for a Nanny/Governess for their 8 year old child. The family travel to the States regularly so a keen traveller is desired for this role. The Nanny will have sole charge whilst abroad. This is a fully staffed household, therefore the nanny will have experience in a structured household working alongside a full team of staff as well as security.
Shortlisting for this role will close at the end of September. You will need to be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Amongst the duties:
- Full-time role caring for 8 year old
- All nursery duties
- Homework and prep
- Morning, after school and evening routines
- Working with team of tutors whilst abroad
- Frequent travel to LA and filmsets in the States
- Sole charge whilst abroad
- Wardrobe management and organisation
- Children’s packing and travel organisation
- Social and educational calendar and diary management
- Ensuring activities are fun and engaging
- Fluent in English is essential; bilingual in French or German is a huge bonus
- Attentive to the child’s welfare and well-being
- Ability to work in a fully-staffed team as well as team of tutors
- Must be organised and have basic computer literacy skills
- Discretion is essential
- Driving Licence is essential
- Checkable references and current DBS or willing to obtain one
- Must be qualified or have equivalent experience
Salary and benefits: £75k – £95k gross per annum depending on experience. Accommodation provided when abroad. Shortlisting candidates by the end of September 2023.
To submit your application for the role, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org