Pembury Partners are assisting a private family based in Montreal, Canada, looking for a nanny to their two boys aged 5 and 2. This role will suit an outdoorsy and active nanny who loves creative play, organising activities, riding bicycles and swimming with the children – generally having a lot of fun! Early morning duties before school and afterschool homework support, alongside lots of outside activities to balance their day and take advantage of the beautiful weather. This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a really loving family, on a shared charge with Mom. Travelling with the family during holidays and breaks included.
The Nanny will be eligible to work Canada on live out basis – although accommodation can be organised in residence for the right candidate.
Amongst the duties:
- 5 days a week. Tuesday to Sunday
- Breakfast, school drop off and collecting
- Afternoon activities, dinner and getting ready for bed, bedtime stories.
- Sorting out their playroom and bedroom
- Assist with playdates and sports activities and organisation – driving is a bonus
- Cooking for the children, if needed.
- Travel domestically and internationally when needed.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Native English speaking – French, a bonus not a must
- Confident and experienced with children of this age.
- Kind, energetic, strategic and able to work in a team.
- Proactive positive, child focused person
- Looking for longevity
Accommodation: this is a live out role however accommodation can be organised in residence for the right candidate
Salary and benefits: competitive and negotiable
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Nadine Swartz at firstname.lastname@example.org