Returning Client of Pembury Partners are looking to appoint a new Household Manager for their extensive property in Doha, Qatar. The new Household Manager will support and manage a team of 30/35, ensure the smooth running of the property and its departments, work closely with the HR department and alongside the Principals’ EA. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in the Middle East, will be motivated and lead by example, and possess both hotel and private household working experience. The House Manager will run the property efficiently and observe standards while focusing on the Principals’ lifestyle: this is a formal household albeit a busy family home. The role is six-days per week, busy although not frantic and the working rhythms sustainable with softer hours on the sixth day.
The role starts asap
Amongst the duties:
- Six days per week, sustainable hours
- Full management of staff and internal departments
- Full management of palace and its facilities
- Events management
- Working closely with HR and EA
- Budgeting, purchasing and sourcing
- Payroll organisation and delivery
- Rostas, staff support, standards monitoring
- Office and main residence-based
- Fluency in English
- Confident driver
- Background in both hotel and private households
- Previous working experience in GCC required/a huge bonus
- Down to earth, organised, of a positive disposition
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
Salary and benefits: salary DOE (please discuss with us), health insurance, return flights, housing allowance, car.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com