Pembury Partners are assisting our Pro Footballer client with the search of a hands-on, Part-Time Housekeeper to oversee all housekeeping duties home based in Hale, South Manchester. The role will be Monday to Friday, 3 days per week working on a flexible basis for 5 hours per day, taking care of all general housekeeping, organising and laundry. Our client expects the ideal candidate to be professional, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
Amongst the duties:
- 3 days per week (preferably Monday, Wednesday and Friday) 5 hours per day on a flexible basis
- All housekeeping duties on the property
- Wardrobe management and general organisation throughout the home
- General tidiness
- Deep cleaning
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Previous experience in a similar role within a private household is essential
- Trustworthy, honest and discreet
- Ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- A friendly, cheerful personality with the ability to be flexible
Salary: £15.00 – £18.00 per hour
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.