Pembury Partners are assisting a returning UHNW Client based in Brooklyn Heights, New York City, with the search for an enthusiastic and multi-tasking Family/Executive Assistant. The role is a combination of personal and business organisation therefore it will suit someone dynamic, pro-active, tech savvy and quick thinking. The ideal candidate will be a positive and good-natured professional with a can-do attitude and will possess a keen interest in topics comprising wellness and self-development. The Client/s conduct a busy life therefore the PA will be an excellent communicator and ensure all operations and calendars are streamlined. The ideal professional will possess a good sense of humour, will be unflappable and will be solution driven. The role is mainly based in Brooklyn Heights therefore the candidate will be based within easy commuting times.
Start date: flexible. Shortlist for this role closes by the end of October 2023.
Amongst the duties
- Organising diaries for family members, orchestrate appointments
- Travel management, book flights, hotels, doctors’ appointments
- Assisting the Principal in their professional projects, podcasts, showing a genuine interest and passion for the wellness sector.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking with the ability to communicate with Principals
- Take direction on projects as well as using own initiative
- Assisting with day to day schedules
- Working in a team
- Based within easy reach of Brooklyn Heights, eligible to work in USA a must.
- Tech savvy and IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Professional, friendly
- True go-getter, drive to go above and beyond
- A focussed “can do” personality with good communication skills and an eagerness to keep growing and learning
Benefits and salary: upon application, please discuss at interview stage with the Consultant
To discuss this role further, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.