Pembury Partners are assisting our Client, a Pro Footballer based in East London and Essex, in the search for a Professional Mercedes V Class Driver/Chauffeur. This is a 10 month FTC starting asap and ending at the end of June 2023.
The main duties of the role will be to drive the Client to and from professional and private appointments 5 – 7 days per week. The Client is currently based in East London, however could potentially move into the Essex area. This is a full time live out role, suiting a professional candidate based in the area and able to apply full flexibility to the role in regards to hours and days of work.
Please note that a car will not be provided, and all candidates will need to own a Mercedes V Class vehicle and have a full, clean UK driving licence.
Amongst the duties:
- A full-time fixed term contract with an ASAP start ending at the end of June 2023
- 5 – 7 days a week, around 8:30 until 2pm however flexibility on hours is essential working around the Clients professional football and training schedule
- Flexibility outside of professional appointments to assist outside of the football schedule
- Must own a Mercedes V Class vehicle
- Must be in possession of a full, clean UK driving licence
- Previous experience working as a driver/chauffeur is essential
- An even tempered pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adapts easily to last minute schedule changes
- A good knowledge of the geographics of London and Essex
- Discreet, reliable & trustworthy
Benefits and salary: £50k – £60k annually
To submit your application for the role, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com