International pro athlete, a Client of Pembury Partners based in Milan, Italy, is looking to hire an experienced private driver/chauffeur to assist with his busy schedule. The role will entail airport transfers and pickups, driving the Principal to training grounds and locations, taking the client shopping. This is a full time live out role, suiting a professional candidate based in the area and able to apply full flexibility to the role in regards to hours and days of work. Schedules will be discussed in advance so that itineraries can be organised. The Principal will frequently travel domestically and internationally, therefore the chauffer will have down time regularly. Car will be provided.
The ideal candidate will speak a little English or French in addition to Italian in order to be able to communicate with the Principal and his entourage. Must be discreet and able to work in a team.
Start date : asap
Amongst the duties:
- Coordinate transfers according to the Principal’s schedule
- Airport pickups/drop offs
- Shopping trips
- Regular trips to training grounds
- In charge of the upkeep of the car and related checks
- Eligible to work in Italy
- Must be in possess of Certificato KB, Bollettone and clean Patente B
- Candidates with NCC certification will be considered
- Experience is a must, verifiable references
- Geo knowledge
- Able to speak some English/French in addition to proficient Italian
- Discreet, reliable, trustworthy
Salary: Permanent, full time contract ( a tempo indeterminato), €600 to €700 net per week
To submit your application for the role, please contact Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com