Pembury Partners are assisting a returning Client with the search for an experienced Chauffeur for their formal estate located in Henley on Thames. The role will entail driving the Principals and family members to their various properties ( with focus in Oxfordshire and London), caring for the fleet of cars whilst being able to work seamlessly with the rest or the household team.
Whilst the main duties are as per above, the ideal chauffeur will possess the ability and inclination to help the team in the house especially during quiet times when the Principals are out of the country. The role will suit an experienced, conscientious and above all discreet Chauffeur happy to work by schedule and be proactive.
This is a live-in position and the allocated separate accommodation is a two bedroom house on the curtilage of the Estate.
Start date: ASAP
Amongst the duties:
- 5.5 days per week on weekly schedule
- Driving the Principals and at times family members
- Care and maintenance of car fleet (cleaning, arranging servicing and repairs of vehicles etc)
- Working seamlessly with rest of household team and Principals’ PA
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience in similar roles
- London and rural driving
- Valet, butler experience would be advantageous, but obviously Chauffeuring/looking after car fleet is priority
- Military background a huge plus
- Flexible, discreet, proactive
- Own car to drive to and from estate
Salary and benefits:£45k-£50k gpa, two bedroom cottage, allowance.
To submit your application for the role, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org