Pembury Partners are looking for a passionate and talented Private Chef on behalf of our client based in Hampstead. The ideal candidate will be seeking a role to make their own where they will be able to showcase their skills and expertise. Our client is looking for a Chef who can use the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced locally, preparing beautiful and delicious meals with a preference for Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. The ideal candidate will display a consistently meticulous skillset and possess a personable attitude.
This role can be flexible for the right candidate. The role can be live in with separate accommodation provided, or live out. The chef will need to cook dinner Monday to Friday, however the family are flexible on breakfast and lunch.
Amongst the duties:
- A permanent role based in Hampstead cooking for a family of 4.
- Cooking dinners Monday to Friday, with flexibility on breakfast and lunch according to the right candidates schedule
- Cooking healthy, beautifully presented meals with a focus on Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. The family love Ottolenghi style dishes
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced locally
- Previous experience within a private household
- Confident knowledge of various cuisines with a focus on Italian and Meditteranean
- A personable, friendly attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable health & safety and hygiene knowledge
- A full, clean driving licence
Benefits and salary: £50,000 – £75,000 annually
To discuss this role further, please contact Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org