Pembury Partners are assisting our Pro Footballer Client based in Wilmslow, South Manchester, in the search for a 9 Month Contract Private Chef to cook lunch and dinner Monday to Friday for their family of 5. The Chef will be well-versed in French, Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine with a keen interest in nutrition. The Chef will be passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced internationally, preparing beautiful, healthy and delicious meals, prioritising nutrition.
This is an ASAP start for 9 months FTC.
Amongst the duties:
- A 9 Month FTC role based in Wilmslow, cooking lunch and dinner, Monday to Friday
- Two adults and 3 children
- Preparing French, Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on nutrition
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience within a private household
- Extensive experience with authentic Argentinian cuisine
- Excellent communication skills
- Great knowledge of nutrition
- A personable, friendly attitude
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Impeccable health, safety and hygiene standards
Benefits and salary: £55,000 gpa pro rata, starting ASAP
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com