Pembury Partners are looking for a Private Chef/House Manager for a private household in the heart of Chelsea, SW3, London. The main focus of the role is on the Chef catering for 4 adults and 2 children, providing lunches and dinners and on occasion, the odd dinner party. The Family are looking for healthy- balance diet, Italian and Mediterranean style with the use of seasonal produce. The ideal candidate will prep menus, provision and keep a tab of general household supplies. There is a housekeeping team in place fully self-managing with whom the Chef HM will only coordinate service with on a daily basis.
The Chef/Household Manager will overview outside contractors such as gardeners and maintenance specialist who regularly visit and provide assistance to the property. The ideal candidate will be a driver and have a background in private households. The family have a dog, so an animal lover is a must.
The role start asap.
Amongst the duties:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with flexibility to work the odd weekend if required. 40 hrs per week circa.
- Daily cooking of lunch and supper for 4 adults 2 kids
- Menu planning, shopping, running errands (a driver is essential)
- Cooking of healthy, seasonal meals, Italian and Mediterranean for the family but occasionally for larger dinner parties of 6 – 8 guests
- The property must have experience looking after Gardeners and Maintenance contractors
- Making shopping lists for kitchen and other supplies
- Candidates should be at ease in a family environment, and have a solid background in Private Households.
- Must hold a DBS check or be willing to undergo one.
- Must have a polite and friendly attitude and flexible
- Driver and dog lover
Salary: £60k to £75k pa depending on experience. Own car parking can be organised should the candidate drive into work.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com