Pembury Partners are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Italian Cuisine Chef on behalf of our client’s family based between Berlin and Ibiza to work one month on, one month off. The ideal candidate will be seeking a role to make their own where they will be able to showcase their skills and expertise. Our client is looking for a Chef who is passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced internationally, preparing beautiful and delicious meals. The ideal candidate will display a consistently meticulous skillset and possess a personable attitude.
Please note: Only EU Passport holders will be considered for this role.
Amongst the duties:
- A permanent role based between Berlin and Ibiza working one month on, one month off – 6 days a week when on duty
- Experience cooking healthy authentic Italian, Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine
- Cooking for a family of 3, with additional family members on occasion
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning for 3 individuals and catering to their personal dietary needs
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience within a private household
- Confident knowledge of fine dining Italian, Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine
- Michelin experience is highly advantageous
- A personable, friendly attitude
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and salary: €60,000 plus all travel expenses and accommodation & car is provided when on duty
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.