Pembury Partners are assisting our Private Client based in Chelsea, London for the search for an enthusiastic Private Chef to cook 3 days a week. The ideal candidate will be flexible, creative and keen to make the role their own, exercising their knowledge and skillset. Our client is looking for a Chef who is passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced internationally, and has an excellent understanding of nutrition.
Amongst the duties:
- Cooking healthy, delicious, meals with a strong focus on authentic Italian cuisine for private family, 3 days a week – 4pm to 8PM
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning according to the family’s dietary preferences
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally,
- Previous experience within a private home
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Extensive experience cooking authentic Italian cuisine
- A background and understanding of nutrition is desired
- An excellent knowledge of health & safety and Hygiene within the kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and salary: £25-30k annually
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.