Pembury Partners are assisting our Pro Footballer Client based in Knightsbridge, London for the search for a Private Chef to cook lunch and dinner 5 days a week. The ideal candidate will be have previous experience within a Private Household and be skilled in Japanese cuisine and Spanish Tapas. They will be flexible, creative and passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced internationally, and has an excellent understanding of nutrition.
Amongst the duties:
- Cooking healthy, delicious, meals with a focus on Japanese cuisine and Spanish Tapas 5 days a week; lunch at 2pm, dinner at 7:30pm
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning according to the family’s dietary preferences
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally,
- Previous experience within a private household is essential
- Skilled in Japanese cuisine & Spanish tapas
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- A background and understanding of nutrition is desired
- An excellent knowledge of health & safety and Hygiene within the kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and salary: £40 – £45k gpa annually
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.