Pembury Partners are thrilled to be working in the North West of England area for a high-profile client. Our client is Pro-Footballer who is looking for a Private Chef for their family home based in Manchester. The chef will cook 6 dinners and lunches per week with flexibility. The role will suit a Private Chef with a background working with HNWI’s in the private sector as well as good knowledge of healthy and nutritious cooking and the ability to work alongside the club nutritionist.
Amongst the duties:
- Cooking dinners and lunches 6 days of the week with flexibility match days focusing on healthy Italian, Asian & Spanish cuisine, however the family do enjoy a variety of cuisines Michelin level
- Cooking for 2 adults 2 Kids
- Preparing late night protein snacks as well as fresh juices for the morning
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning
- Working alongside the club nutritionist
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic local produce, cooking healthy, delicious meals
- Monday to Saturday
- Experience cooking Italian, Asian and Spanish cuisine
- A personable, friendly attitude
- Experience working with HNWI’s in the private sector is a must, with focus in a more formal household
- An excellent understanding of fitness and nutrition with the ability to work with the club nutritionist
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
Benefits and salary: £55,000 -£65,000 GPA
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.