Pembury Partners are assisting our High-Profile Client based in Abu Dhabi in the search of a Live-In Private Chef for their private residence. The ideal candidate will have experience preparing and cooking family style meals with a focus on traditional Middle Eastern as well as a multitude of healthy international cuisines. The chef will prepare child-friendly meals for 5-6 people, 6 days per week; the chef will not be required to prepare fancy, fine-dining meals.
Amongst the duties:
- Cooking daily for 5-6 people (4 of the children are under the age of 10), 6 days per week
- Focus on family style meals, cooking traditional Middle Eastern as well as healthy international cuisines
- Preparing and cooking child friendly, relaxed yet delicious and healthy meals
- Flexibility and adaptability is an important part of the role, occasionally cooking in alternative locations
- Menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Management and organisation of the kitchen
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced locally and internationally
- Previous experience within a large, fully staffed private household
- Confident cooking traditional Middle Easten cuisine
- A good knowledge of various healthy international cuisines
- Child-friendly approach
- A personable, friendly attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable health & safety and hygiene knowledge
Benefits and salary: £75,000 annually, plus separate accommodation
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter.