Pembury Partners are looking for a passionate Private Chef on behalf of our Client based in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will be seeking a role to make their own where they will be able to showcase their skills and expertise and cook according to the Principals specific dietary requirements. Our client is looking for a Chef who is passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced internationally, preparing beautiful and delicious meals. The ideal candidate will display a consistently meticulous skillset and possess a personable attitude. This is a fully staffed, formal household.
Accommodation provided when on duty, flights covered.
Amongst the duties:
- A role working 6 months on and 6 months off based in Bel Air, Los Angeles
- Cooking healthy fine dining meals according to both Principals specific dietary requirements
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience within a private household is essential
- Confident knowledge of various cuisines
- Experience cooking healthy fine dining meals with a focus on various cuisines
- Experience working with various dietary requirements and allergies
- A personable, friendly attitude
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean USA driving license
Benefits and salary: $100,000 – $150,000 annually
To submit your application please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org