Pembury Partners are looking for a Private Chef on behalf of our Pro-Footballer client’s family based in Central Leeds. The ideal candidate will be seeking a role to make their own where they will be able to showcase their skills and expertise and gain fantastic experience within a Private Residence. Our client is looking for a Chef who is passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced locally, preparing beautiful and delicious meals. This is the ideal role for a candidate with a background in the restaurant industry looking to make a change into the Private Industry. This role offers fantastic work-life balance.
Amongst the duties:
- A permanent role based in Central Leeds
- A Monday to Friday role cooking lunch for 2 adults, and dinner for 3 adults and 1 child
- Split shifts – clients are happy for the chef to have down time in between lunch and dinner
- Cooking fresh, healthy & delicious meals with a focus on Mediterranean, Spanish and Asian cuisine
- Menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced locally
- Previous experience is essential, a background in restaurants will be considered
- Experience cooking healthy fine dining meals with a focus on Mediterranean, Italian and Asian cuisine.
- A personable, friendly attitude
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable health, safety and hygiene standards
Benefits and salary: £30k to £35k gpa annually, working around 30-35 hours per week
To submit your application please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org