Pembury Partners are looking for a Private Chef on behalf of our Internationally Acclaimed Musician client based in North London. The ideal candidate will be seeking a role to make their own where they will be able to showcase their skills and expertise within a High Profile Private Residence. Our client is looking for a Chef who is passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced locally, preparing beautiful and delicious healthy meals. This role offers fantastic work-life balance.
Amongst the duties:
- A permanent role based in North London
- A Monday to Friday role cooking dinners for 2 adults
- Cooking fresh, healthy & delicious meals with a focus on Mediterranean and Asian cuisine
- Menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced locally
- Previous experience working within a Private Household is essential
- Experience cooking healthy fine dining meals with a focus on Mediterranean and Asian cuisine.
- A personable, friendly attitude
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable health, safety and hygiene standards
Benefits and salary: £35k to £45k gpa annually
To submit your application, please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org