Pembury Partners are looking for a Private Chef on behalf of our Client, a Pro Footballer based in Dulwich, London. Our client is looking for a Chef who is passionate about using fresh, high-quality ingredients sourced internationally, preparing beautiful, healthy dishes in a variety of cuisines. The ideal candidate will display a consistently meticulous skillset and possess a personable attitude.
Amongst the duties:
- A permanent role cooking healthy dinners mainly Monday to Friday (10 – 15hrs per a week) with a focus on Caribbean, Mexican, as well as various international cuisines
- Menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally
- Excellent attention to detailSkillset required:
- Previous experience working in a private household
- Confident knowledge and extensive experience with healthy cooking in a wide variety of International cuisines
- A good understanding of nutrition
- A personable, friendly attitude
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skillsBenefits and salary: £35,000 – £37,000To submit your application for the role, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org