Pembury Partners are looking for a well-trained Private Chef on behalf of our Client, a noted Businessman based in Munich, Germany. The ideal candidate will be seeking a long-term role to make their own where they will be able to showcase their skills and expertise. Our client is looking for a Chef who is passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced internationally, preparing beautiful and healthy International Cuisine meals.
Only candidates already based in Munich will be considered for this role.
Amongst the duties:
- A permanent role based in Munich cooking dinners, Monday to Friday, for a family of 2 adults and 3 children
- Occasional fine dining dinner parties with the family’s guests
- Cooking healthy fine dining and family style meals with a focus on healthy International cuisine
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be Munich based. No accommodation will be provided
- Previous experience within a private household
- Confident knowledge of various International cuisines
- Experience cooking healthy fine dining and family styles meals
- A personable, relaxed attitude, who adapts easily to change
- Ability to take control of the kitchen area
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and salary: €50,000
To submit your application for the role, please contact Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com