Pembury Partners are seeking a flexible Private Chef on behalf of our Client, a Pro Footballer based in Essex. The role is full-time, with flexibility on days, cooking lunch and dinner for a family of 6. Our client is looking for a Chef who is passionate about using fresh, high-quality ingredients sourced internationally, preparing beautiful, healthy dishes. The ideal candidate will display a consistently meticulous skillset and possess a personable attitude.
Must be within commutable distance to Chigwell, Essex.
Amongst the duties:
- A permanent role with flexible days weekly cooking dinner & lunch for a family of 6
- Focusing on Mediterranean, and Modern European cuisines cooking fresh lunches/dinners depending on schedule
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a private household
- Confident knowledge and extensive experience with healthy cooking
- A good understanding of nutrition
- A personable, friendly attitude
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and salary: £60,000 per annum
To submit your application for the role, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org