International clients of Pembury Partners based in Riyadh, KSA, are looking for an experienced and nurturing Governor to care for their young son, 10 years of age. The Governor will support the child in his educational and emotional development, will assist with his daily activities and tasks, will organise projects and museum trips as well as play sports, football in particular, and assist with his diary management.
Travel to the USA and London will be frequent and the Governor will accompany the clients during their trips. This is a fully staffed household therefore a team player will be necessary: the right candidate will be flexible, proactive and embracing of international cultures and traditions. This role will suit an expert Governor with proven private household experience or a teacher looking to transitioning to the role.
The position starts asap.
Amongst the duties:
- 5 days per week, core hours 2-7pm. Flexibility required especially when on holiday.
- Working in a team, alongside nannies, assistants, tutors and coaches
- Diary management
- Establish a good rapport with schools and educational institutions
- Assisting with homework
- Organising project and fun activities
- Playing sports, football in particular
- English spoken to native level
- Confident swimmer
- Relevant experience and checkable references
- Flexible, open-minded, dedicated
- Discreet and proactive as well as emotionally mature
Salary and benefits: Salary on application DOE, accommodation in residence
To submit your application, please email Elvie Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at email@example.com