Pembury Partners are looking for a Private Michelin Chef on behalf of our international Client based in Cyprus. Our client is looking for a Chef to cook 5 days a week, who is passionate about using the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced internationally, preparing beautiful and delicious meals in a range of international and modern European cuisines. The ideal candidate will also be a skilled at pastry. The ideal candidate will display a consistently meticulous skillset and possess a personable attitude.
Amongst the duties:
- A permanent role based in Cyprus cooking for a family of 4
- Cooking delicious, beautifully plated and creative meals according to kosher laws
- The family enjoy a wide variety of international cuisine and especially enjoy modern European meals
- Preparing delicious pastries and desserts
- Extensive menu development, creation, and planning
- Meal related budget management and shopping
- Using fresh, organic high-quality produce sourced internationally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extensive international travel with family
- Previous experience within a Michelin * restaurant is non-negotiable
- Previous experience within a private household
- Skilled with pastry non-negotiable
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with or willing to learn to cook strictly according to kosher laws, guidance and training will be provided
- A personable, friendly attitude
- A passion for healthy, fresh, organic cooking
- Impeccable health, safety and hygiene standards
- EU passport or right to work is essential
Benefits and salary: €75,000 – €120,000 annually DOE, client can assist with relocation
To submit your application, please email Darren Lewis at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates for this role will be contacted. Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Pembury Partners endeavours to reply to all applicants, however, should you not hear back from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities and discuss your career path, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and cover letter.