Pembury Partners are assisting an international client based in Chelsea, London, looking for a flexible and experienced Personal Assistant. The role will suit a professional with strong private household background. The candidate will home – based most mornings and office based some afternoons, either in Chelsea or Hanover Square.
The principal is ideally looking for a personal assistant who has a good command of Italian in addition to English. This role will suit a positive and enthusiastic professional with a can-do attitude whose work and presentation will be extremely organized and meticulous at all times.
Amongst the duties
- Monday to Friday
- Organising diaries, orchestrate appointments
- Book flights, hotels, doctors’ appointments
- Will work in harmony with a full team
- Flexibility and multi-tasking with the ability to communicate effectively under pressure
- Take direction on projects
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Experience in private households’ roles
- Professional and friendly
- Discreet, humble, and energetic
- IT literate and proficient researcher
- A focussed “can do all” personality with good communication skills and an eagerness to manage the entire operation of time and services.
Benefits and salary: Salary £38,000
To discuss this role further, please contact Darren Lewis at email@example.com