Pembury Partners are assisting our high-profile Pro Footballer client and family with the search of a professional, hands-on PA/Nanny to oversee the general management of the family home as well as assisting with childcare duties based in South Manchester. Our clients expect the ideal candidate to be incredibly professional, discreet, and trustworthy with excellent communication skills and a friendly personality.
Amongst the duties:
- Personal Assistant/Nanny role working Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4pm with flexibility on evenings and weekends which will be paid overtime – contactable outside of working hours
- Overseeing the morning routine for 2 year old who goes to nursery 4 days a week – getting ready for nursery, breakfast, nursery drop off and occasional afternoon pick ups
- Occasional evening child minding – dinner and bedtime routine
- Occasional weekend child minding
- Trust and discretion will be the backbone of the role
- Complete organisation of the property, overseeing outsourced tradesmen such as gardeners, window cleaners etc.
- Wardrobe management
- Paying invoices and completing food shopping
- Running general errands
- General private PA duties such as diary management, booking appointments, holiday organisation etc.
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Trustworthy and the ability to be discreet
- Excellent ability to follow instructions and to use initiative on tasks
- Excellent time-management skills
- Solution driven go-getter attitude
- A friendly, cheerful personality
- A full driving license with car, comfortable driving 4×4’s
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum plus overtime
To discuss further, please contact Darren Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org