Pembury Partners are assisting a Pro Footballer client who will be relocating to Milan, Italy. We are seeking an enthusiastic, Private Personal Assistant to oversee his personal life. The role will suit a professional, flexible candidate with strong private household background. The candidate will be based in Milan, or in the UK willing to relocate back to Milan
This role will suit a positive, quick-thinking, dynamic professional with a can-do attitude whose work and presentation will be extremely organized and meticulous at all times.
You will need to be fluent in both English and Italian to be considered for this role.
Amongst the duties
- A role managing all aspects of the athlete’s life, managing staff such as housekeepers, drivers, personal chefs including working closely with the Chief of Staff, Personal Trainer and Creative Team while also liaising with lawyers, accountants and wealth managers on behalf of the Principal
- Managing the maintenance and upkeep of the Principals properties in Europe
- Meticulous diary management, scheduling personal and professional appointments & liaising with family, friends and associates
- Travel arrangements for the Principal and his family/friends
- Preparing, attending, and recording meetings
- General administrative support to the Principal
- Personal shopping, gift arrangements, holiday planning etc
- Fluent in English and Italian is non-negotiable
- Previous experience within a similar role or UHNW private household or family office is essential
- A passionate, enthusiastic personality with a keen desire to grow within the framework of the role
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential
- Someone with a meticulous skillset, committed to the role and pays incredible attention to detail
- An ability to work with complete confidentiality and discretion
- Time flexibility is essential. The ideal candidate will be willing to be on call at any given time within reason and able to travel with the Principal on short notice
- Based in Milan or willing to relocate back to Milan
- Has a good understanding and knowledge of the city
- Ability to take initiative and build relationships with the Principals key home life people which include agents, accountants, family, friends and lawyers etc.
- Full driving license
Benefits and salary: Salary £60,000
To discuss this role further, please contact Darren Lewis at Darren.email@example.com