Pembury Partners are assisting a high-profile Pro Footballer client based in South Manchester in seeking an enthusiastic, professional Personal Assistant to oversee his personal and professional life. The role will suit a professional, flexible candidate with strong private household background. The candidate will be willing to relocate within the UK or EU area, alongside the Principal should the need arrive.
This role will suit a positive, quick-thinking, dynamic professional with a can-do attitude whose work and presentation will be extremely organized and meticulous at all times.
Amongst the duties
- A role managing all aspects of the athlete’s life, managing staff such as housekeepers, drivers, personal chefs including working closely with the Chief of Staff, Personal Trainer and Creative Team while also liaising with lawyers, accountants and wealth managers on behalf of the Principal
- Managing the maintenance and upkeep of the Principals properties within the UK and Europe
- Meticulous diary management, scheduling personal and professional appointments & liaising with family, friends and associates
- Travel arrangements for the Principal and his family/friends
- Preparing, attending, and recording meetings
- General administrative support to the Principal
- Personal shopping, gift arrangements, holiday planning etc
- Previous experience within a similar role or UHNW private household or family office is highly desired
- A passionate, enthusiastic personality with a keen desire to grow within the framework of the role
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential
- Someone with a meticulous skillset, committed to the role and pays incredible attention to detail
- An ability to work with complete confidentiality and discretion
- Time flexibility is essential. The ideal candidate will be willing to be on call at any given time within reason and able to travel with the Principal on short notice
- Willingness to relocate within the EU or UK areas with the Principal should the need arise
- Ability to take initiative and build relationships with the Principals key home life people which include agents, accountants, family, friends and lawyers etc.
- Full driving license with access to own vehicle
Benefits and salary: Salary £60,000
To discuss this role further, please contact Darren Lewis at Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org