Pembury Partners are assisting our International Clients with the search for an enthusiastic Professional International Travelling Rota Nanny for their 18 month old child, to work 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. The role is a travelling one and will require for the nanny to travel within Europe, Stateside and to the Middle East. The ideal professional will be bilingual, speaking fluent French and English. The household is both very formally structured and fully staffed: the ideal professional will possess previous experience working in a similar setting as they will be able to manage the complexity of the rotational demands. Relevant professional qualifications, especially Norland are highly sought after. The ideal professional will be able to work in a team, will be excellent communicator and wholeheartedly embrace the role.
*An EU Passport/Right to Work document is essential for this role*
Amongst the duties:
- Full care of 18 month old baby’s wellbeing on a rotational basis (3 weeks on, 3 weeks off)
- Assisting Mum and Dad, advising and supporting
- Full nursery duties, with support when available and needed
- Educational activities organising, orchestrating of social and medical calendar of the little one
- International travel within Europe, Stateside and the Middle East; all flights and accommodation paid for and provided
- Relevant childcare qualifications are essential
- Norland qualifications are highly sought after
- Bilingual; fluent French & English
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Emotionally mature and nurturing personality
- Ability to work well within in a team
- Ability to work with complete discretion within a formal structured environment
- Verifiable references and DBS or equivalent
Salary and benefits: To be discussed at consultation. Flights paid for. Accommodation provided when on rota.
To submit your application for the role, please email Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org