Pembury Partners are assisting our International Clients with the search for a Professional Rota Nanny for their 1.5 year old child, to work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. The role is a travelling one and will require for the nanny to travel within Europe, Stateside and to the Middle East. The household is both very structured and fully staffed: the ideal professionals will possess previous experience working in similar settings as they will be able to manage the complexity of the rotational demands. Qualifications, especially Norland are highly sought after. The ideal professionals will be able to work in a team, will be excellent communicators and wholeheartedly embrace the role.
Amongst the duties:
- Full care of 18 month old baby’s wellbeing on a rotational basis (2weeks on, 2 weeks off)
- Assisting Mum and Dad, advising and supporting
- Full nursery duties, with support when available and needed
- Educational activities organising, orchestrating of social and medical calendar of the little one.
- Worldwide travel
- Childcare qualifications essential
- Norland qualifications are highly sought after
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Emotionally mature and nurturing personality
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to be discreet
Salary and benefits: To be discussed on application
To submit your application for the role, please contact Elvie Dakin at email@example.com
Interviews and meetings are by appointment only.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding. Should you wish to get in touch and register your interest for future opportunities, please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org